Launching on February 15, the highly anticipated Full Swing Netflix series is right around the corner to give golf fans, and non-golf fans, the chance to go behind the scenes of the PGA Tour and all four men’s Majors.
Full Swing, of course, took place during one of the craziest years in the sport’s history with the emergence and threat of LIV Golf.
The series follows the LIV Golf controversy, including some of its notable signings, as well as number of other popular PGA Tour pros and their stories both on and off the course.
So, who which golfers feature in Full Swing and what can we expect from the eight episodes? Take a look through what’s set to come on February 15…
Episode 1: Frenemies
The debut episode of Full Swing follows the friendship, and rivalry, shared between Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth. JT gets the bulk of the episode, which mainly follows him and his dad/coach during the week of his second Major victory at the 2022 PGA Championship.
Episode 2: Win or Go Home
Win or Go Home follows Brooks Koepka at The Masters and sheds light on the American’s on-course struggles and lack of confidence following injuries and a loss of form. It also follows Scottie Scheffler, who is quickly rising to the top of the game.
Episode 3: Money or Legacy
Money or Legacy features Ian Poulter as he struggles to find form in the months between the WGC-Match Play and PGA Championship all the while wrestling over the career-defining decision to leave the PGA Tour, the Ryder Cup and his legacy and take the money to join LIV Golf.
- Episode length: 39 minutes
- Synopsis: Ian Poulter debates whether a lucrative LIV Golf contract is worth giving up his PGA Tour card – and facing the public scrutiny of his decision.
- Main cast: Ian Poulter, Luke Poulter, Katie Poulter
- Tournaments featured: The Players Championship, WGC-Match Play, PGA Championship
Episode 4: Imposter Syndrome
Imposter Syndrome follows the self-deprecating Joel Dahmen and his jouney from qualifying for the US Open to his week at Brookline. Joel reveals his lack of confidence in his game, why he thinks he’ll never be great and also looks into the unique relationship between him and his caddie.
- Episode length: 42 minutes
- Synopsis: Ahead of the U.S. Open, fun-loving and self-deprecating Joel Dahmen must embrace growing responsibilities if he wants a place as a top professional golfer.
- Main cast: Joel Dahmen, Geno Bonallie, Lona Dahmen,…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golf Monthly RSS Feed…