The 2023 WM Phoenix Open, which is held at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona, is set for February 9 – 12, and Aaron Wise will be among those joining the competition.
Wise has played in 24 events in the past year. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 26th, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Wise before he hits the course at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Aaron Wise Stats and Recent Trends
- Wise has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Wise has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -12 across his last five events.
Aaron Wise at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open
- Measuring 7,261 yards, TPC Scottsdale is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,294 yards.
- Golfers at TPC Scottsdale have averaged a score of -6 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The courses Wise has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,310 yards, while TPC Scottsdale will play at 7,261 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
- Wise has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…