From February 9 – 12, Max McGreevy will hit the links at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona to play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open.
In the past year, McGreevy has played in 28 events. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 35th, with two top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about McGreevy before he hits the course at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Max McGreevy Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five appearances, McGreevy has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- McGreevy finished 67th in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +11 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Max McGreevy at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open
- The par 71 measures 7,261 yards for this week, which is 33 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while TPC Scottsdale has a recent scoring average of -6.
- Courses McGreevy has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,248 yards, 13 yards shorter than the 7,261-yard TPC Scottsdale for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss McGreevy in action at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open? Sign up for fuboTV and get live sports and shows, without cable!
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…