Sahith Theegala is hitting the links at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona from February 9 – 12.
In the past year, Theegala has competed in 30 events. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 31st, with six top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Theegala before he hits the course at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Sahith Theegala Stats and Recent Trends
- Theegala has finished in the top five twice over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Theegala has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those five times he’s made the cut.
- Theegala will look to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Sahith Theegala at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is longer than the 7,261-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly lower scoring average of -6.
- Courses Theegala has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,341 yards, 80 yards longer than the 7,261-yard TPC Scottsdale for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- Theegala finished third when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…