Dylan Wu will be aiming to take home the $8,400,000.00 purse when he tees off at to PGA National (Champion) in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida to take part in the 2023 The Honda Classic from February 23 – 26.
Wu has competed in 24 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was 21st, and his average finish was 44th, with no top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Wu before he hits the course at the 2023 The Honda Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The Honda Classic TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: NBC, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: NBC, Golf Channel
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
The Honda Classic Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Dylan Wu Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five appearances, Wu has an average finish of 36th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Wu has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his last five appearances.
Dylan Wu at the 2023 The Honda Classic
- PGA National (Champion) will play at 7,125 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,294.
- PGA National (Champion) has seen an average tournament score of +2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Wu has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,273 yards, 148 yards longer than the 7,125-yard PGA National (Champion) for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is lower than the +2 average at this course.
- Wu last played this event in 2022 and finished 30th.
- He finished two rounds with…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…