A $20,000,000.00 purse is on the line when Eric Cole competes in the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard at Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Florida from March 2 – 5.
In his 12 events during the past year, Cole has a best finish of second and an average finish of 31st, with seven made cuts.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Cole before he hits the course at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Eric Cole Stats and Recent Trends
- Cole has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Cole has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -11 across his last five events.
Eric Cole at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
- The par 72 measures 7,466 yards for this week, which is 173 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Bay Hill Club & Lodge has a recent scoring average of even par.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge checks in at 7,466 yards, 274 yards longer than the average course Cole has played over the past year (7,192 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of even par.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Cole in action at the…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…