The 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, which is scheduled for March 2 – 5 at Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Florida, is a par-72, 7,466-yard tournament that will feature a wide range of golfers, including Garrick Higgo.
In the past year, Higgo has competed in 26 events. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 26th, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Higgo before he hits the course at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Garrick Higgo Stats and Recent Trends
- Higgo has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Higgo has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five appearances.
Garrick Higgo at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge will play at 7,466 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,293.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Bay Hill Club & Lodge, the scoring average is higher at even par per tournament.
- The average course Higgo has played over the past year has been 205 yards shorter than the 7,466 yards Bay Hill Club & Lodge will measure for this…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…