From March 2 – 5, Greg Koch will hit the course at Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Florida to compete in the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard.
In his three tournaments during the past year, Koch has a best finish of and an average finish of , with zero made cuts.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Koch before he hits the course at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Greg Koch Stats and Recent Trends
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five attempts
- Koch has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
Greg Koch at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge will play at 7,466 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,293.
- Golfers at Bay Hill Club & Lodge have averaged a score of even par per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge checks in at 7,466 yards, 240 yards longer than the average course Koch has played over the past year (7,226 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of even par.
- Koch finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Koch in action at the 2023 Arnold…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…