Among the linksmen taking to the course at Grand Reserve Country Club in Río Grande, Puerto Rico from March 2 – 5 is Kyle Stanley, who will golf for the $3,800,000.00 purse at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open.
Stanley has a best finish of 16th, and an average finish of 38th, in his 11 tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Stanley before he hits the course at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Puerto Rico Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Puerto Rico Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kyle Stanley Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five appearances, Stanley finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Stanley has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished +1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Kyle Stanley at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open
- The par 72 measures 7,506 yards for this week, which is 213 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Grand Reserve Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -7 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Stanley will take to the 7,506-yard course this week at Grand Reserve Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,310 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -7.
- Stanley has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…