The 2023 Valspar Championship, which takes place at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida, is set for March 16 – 19, and Jimmy Walker will be among its participants.
In the past 12 months, Walker has played in 12 events. His best finish was 13th, his average finish was 29th, and he made the cut three times (25.0%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Walker before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Jimmy Walker Stats and Recent Trends
- Walker has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Walker has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he’s made the cut.
Jimmy Walker at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Measuring 7,295 yards, Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) has a recent scoring average of -1.
- Walker will take to the 7,295-yard course this week at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,280 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is lower than the -1 average at this course.
- Walker has average finish of…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…