Among the participants taking part at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida from March 16 – 19 is Patrick Rodgers, who will golf for the $8,100,000.00 prize at the 2023 Valspar Championship.
Rodgers has played in 27 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was third, his average finish was 27th, and he had the top round of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Rodgers before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Patrick Rodgers Stats and Recent Trends
- Rodgers has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Rodgers has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -8 relative to par in his only made cut.
Patrick Rodgers at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Measuring 7,295 yards, Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) has a recent scoring average of -1.
- Courses Rodgers has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,291 yards, four yards shorter than the 7,295-yard Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par….
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…