The 2023 Valspar Championship, a par-71, 7,295-yard tournament at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida, will feature a plethora of golfers, including Sam Stevens. The tournament will take place March 16 – 19.
In his 13 events during the past year, Stevens has a best finish of 13th and an average finish of 43rd, with one top round of the day.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Stevens before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Sam Stevens Stats and Recent Trends
- Stevens has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Stevens has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -8.
Sam Stevens at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Measuring 7,295 yards, Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -1.
- The average course Stevens has played over the past year has been 82 yards shorter than the 7,295 yards Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…