Robert Garrigus will hit the course at the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas from May 11-14.
Garrigus has competed in 12 events in the last year. His best finish was , his average finish was , and he made the cut zero times (0.0%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Garrigus before he hits the course at the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
AT&T Byron Nelson TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS, CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, CBS, Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
AT&T Byron Nelson Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Robert Garrigus Stats and Recent Trends
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last five tournaments.
- Garrigus has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
Robert Garrigus at the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,301 yards over the past year, while TPC Craig Ranch is set to play at 7,414 yards.
- TPC Craig Ranch has seen an average tournament score of -14 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Garrigus has played over the past year has been 98 yards shorter than the 7,414 yards TPC Craig Ranch will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is higher than the -14 average at this course.
- Over Garrigus’ last seven trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 16th.
- In his last seven trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
Want to make sure you don’t miss…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…