A $15,000,000.00 purse is up for grabs when Brendan Steele takes part in the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, New York from May 18-21.
In his 16 tournaments during the past year, Steele has a best finish of ninth and an average finish of 26th, with two top rounds of the day.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Steele before he hits the course at the 2023 PGA Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
PGA Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
PGA Championship Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Brendan Steele Stats and Recent Trends
- Steele has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Steele has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his last five appearances.
Brendan Steele at the 2023 PGA Championship
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards over the past year, while Oak Hill Country Club is set to play at 7,394 yards.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of +3.
- The average course Steele has played over the last year (7,333 yards) is 61 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,394 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of +3.
- Over Steele’s last eight trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- Steele has made the cut five times in his last eight entries to the event.
- The last time Steele played this event in 2022, he finished ninth.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Steele in action at the 2023 PGA…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…