Scottie Scheffler will hit the course at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) in Olympia Fields, Illinois for the 2023 BMW Championship from August 17-19.
Scheffler has two wins, and an average finish of eighth, in his 23 events during the past year (including seven top rounds of the day).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Scheffler before the the 2023 BMW Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
BMW Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: August 17-19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Course: Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
BMW Championship Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Scottie Scheffler Stats and Recent Trends
- Over his last five tournaments, Scheffler has finished in the top five three times.
- Over his last five events, Scheffler has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score five times.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those five times he’s made the cut.
- Scheffler will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 24 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
Scottie Scheffler at the 2023 BMW Championship
- Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) measures 7,366 yards for this tournament, 350 yards more than the average course on the Tour over the past year (7,016).
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.5 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course), the scoring average is higher at +7 per tournament.
- Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) checks in at 7,366 yards, 28 yards longer than the average course Scheffler has played over the past year (7,338 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s lower than this course,…