The 2023 Kroger Queen City Championship, which has a $2,000,000.00 purse, is slated for September 7-9 at Kenwood Country Club in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Lauren Hartlage will be one of the participants joining the fray.
In the past year, Hartlage has played in 21 events. Her best finish was sixth, her average finish was 42nd, and she posted the best score of the day one time.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hartlage before the the 2023 Kroger Queen City Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Kroger Queen City Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: September 7-9, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Course: Kenwood Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Kroger Queen City Championship Coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Lauren Hartlage Stats and Recent Trends
- In her last five appearances, Hartlage has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the last five tournaments she’s entered, she made the cut twice.
- Hartlage has an average finishing position of 38th in her last five appearances.
- In her last five tournaments, her average score has been -4.
Lauren Hartlage at the 2023 Kroger Queen City Championship
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,009 yards, which is 494 yards longer than the 6,515-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Kenwood Country Club has a recent scoring average of -5.
- Courses Hartlage has played over the past year have measured an average of 6,518 yards, three yards longer than the 6,515-yard Kenwood Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events she’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -5.
- Hartlage did not make the cut in her last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Want to make sure you don’t miss Hartlage in action at the 2023 Kroger Queen City Championship?…