Cheyenne Knight has marked her calendar for October 26-28, when she’ll play at the 2023 Maybank Championship, which takes place at TPC Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In the past 12 months, Knight has played in 20 tournaments. Her best finish was sixth, her average finish was 27th, and she had the top round of the day two times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Knight before the the 2023 Maybank Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Maybank Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: October 26-28, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Course: TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Maybank Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Cheyenne Knight stats and recent trends
- Over her last five appearances, Knight has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- She’s qualified for the weekend in three of her last five appearances.
- Knight has finished with a better-than-average score in two of her last five tournaments.
- In her last five appearances, her average score has been -4.
Cheyenne Knight at the 2023 Maybank Championship
- TPC Kuala Lumpur will play at 6,596 yards for this event. Over the past year, the Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,007.
- TPC Kuala Lumpur has seen an average tournament score of -6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Knight has played over the last year (6,569 yards) is 27 yards shorter than the course she’ll be playing this week (6,596 yards).
- The tournaments she’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -2. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Knight in action at the 2023 Maybank Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by…