WILMINGTON, N.C. – The Alabama women’s golf team finished the second round of play at the Landfall Tradition at the Country Club of Landfall’s Pete Dye Course Saturday, ending the day in 9th place overall with a 36-hole score of 3-over par 579 (291-288).
After sitting in a tie for 26th place after the first round, Taylor Kehoe vaulted eight spots on the player leaderboard, moving into a tie for 18th place with a 36-hole total of 1-under par 143 (72-71). Just outside the top-25 player leaderboard is Sarah Edwards, who moved up eight spots, carding a 2-under par 70 in the second round placing her at 26th overall for even-par 144 (74-70).
- The Tide rank second in the field in lowest average score on Par 4’s holes throughout the tournament, averaging a score of 4.04.
- Kehoe and Sinz are averaging a score of 3.95 on Par 4 holes, which ranks 7th amongst the field
- Kehoe has recorded 28 pars throughout the tournament, which ranks third-best in the tournament
- Posting the lowest score for the Tide in the second round, Kehoe posted four birdies
- Edwards posted four birdies throughout the second round, including three on the front-9
- Elina Sinz sits in a tie for 36th overall after carding a 2-over par 75
- Kaitlyn Schroeder recorded an eagle on the 4th hole, finishing the round at even-par
- Kynadie Adams is in a tie at 73rd overall after carding a 36-hole total of 152 (74-78)
- Arizona leads the field by one stroke after shooting 8-under par 568 (288-280)
- Furman’s Anna Morgan leads the player leaderboard by five strokes at 11-under par 133 (67-66)
- The third and final round will tee off Sunday morning