Henrik Norlander is part of the field looking to take home the $6,500,000.00 prize at the the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course in Southampton, Bermuda from November 9-11.
In the past year, Norlander has played in 24 events. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 41st, with one top 10.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Norlander before the the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Southampton, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Butterfield Bermuda Championship coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Henrik Norlander stats and recent trends
- Norlander has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Norlander has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -15 across his last five events.
Henrik Norlander at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- Port Royal Golf Course measures 6,828 yards for this tournament, 181 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour over the past year (7,009).
- Golfers at Port Royal Golf Course have averaged a score of -7 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Norlander will take to the 6,828-yard course this week at Port Royal Golf Course after having played courses with an average length of 7,350 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- In his last three trips to this event, Norlander placed 28th in his only…