Matti Schmid is teeing off at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course in Southampton, Bermuda from November 9-11.
Schmid has played in 23 tournaments in the last 12 months. His best finish was sixth, his average finish was 29th, and he made the cut eight times (34.8%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Schmid before the the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Southampton, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Butterfield Bermuda Championship coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Matti Schmid stats and recent trends
- In his last five appearances, Schmid has an average finish of 29th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Schmid has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his last five events.
Matti Schmid at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,009 yards over the past year, while Port Royal Golf Course is set to play at a shorter 6,828 yards.
- Players have carded 69.5 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -7.
- The average course Schmid has played over the last year (7,329 yards) is 501 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,828 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -8 among finishers, which is lower than the -7 average at this course.
- The last time Schmid played this event in 2022, he finished 61st.
- He finished three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.