TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – University of Alabama men’s golfer Nick Dunlap is one of 20 golfers from around the nation to be selected to the final fall Haskins Award Watch List, the organization announced Thursday.
- Finished the fall campaign as the Crimson Tide’s top golfer, averaging 67.00 strokes per round and a -4.13 average vs. par
- All eight of his rounds played this fall (across three tournaments) were par or lower with five rounds carded in the 60s
- Won stroke play medalist honors at the SEC Match Play hosted by Jerry Pate to secure second career individual title
- Won back-to-back SEC Golfer of the Week awards during the fall season (September 27 and October 4)
- Coming off an outstanding summer on the amateur circuit
- Second Alabama golfer in program history to win the U.S. Amateur Championship
- Joined Tiger Woods as the second golfer in history to win both the U.S. Junior Amateur and U.S. Amateur titles
- Competed for Team USA at the Walker Cup and President’s Cup over the summer, helping the U.S. bring home trophies in each event
- Carded four consecutive rounds in the 60s to lead all USA golfers with a second-place individual finish and secure a team championship for Team USA at the World Amateur Team Championship in October
- Captured consecutive major championships in the 61st Northeast Amateur and the 123rd North & South Amateur
Get all the latest information on the team by following @AlabamaMGolf, on X, Facebook and Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on X and Instagram and Alabama Athletics on Facebook.