Kevin Yu will be part of the field golfing at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona from February 8-10.
In the past 12 months, Yu has competed in 16 tournaments. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 31st, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Yu before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kevin Yu stats and recent trends
- Over his last five appearances, Yu has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Yu has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -13 over his last five events.
- Yu has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Kevin Yu at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 6,983 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,261-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.25 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At TPC Scottsdale, the scoring average is slightly lower at -6 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Yu has played over the last year (7,184 yards) is 77 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,261 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Yu in action at…