From February 8-10, Si Woo Kim will hit the course at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona to take part in the 2024 WM Phoenix Open.
Kim has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 28th, in his 23 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kim before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Si Woo Kim stats and recent trends
- Kim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Kim has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -10 across his last five events.
- Kim has made the cut in three straight events.
Si Woo Kim at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- This course is set up to play at 7,261 yards, 278 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 69.25 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly lower scoring average of -6.
- The average course Kim has played over the last year (7,286 yards) is 25 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,261 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -6 average at this course.
- Kim has average finish of 46th at this event in eight trips, including a personal best 23rd-place.
- Kim has made the cut in five of his last eight trips to this tournament.
- Kim finished 23rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2023.
- He carded…