The 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida is scheduled for March 16 – 19, and Jonathan Byrd is one of the golfers looking to win the tournament and take home the $8,100,000.00 purse.
In the past 12 months, Byrd has competed in 19 events. His best finish was 15th, and his average finish was 46th, with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Byrd before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Jonathan Byrd Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five events, Byrd has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five appearances.
- Byrd has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
Jonathan Byrd at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,295 yards.
- Golfers at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) have averaged a score of -1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Byrd will take to the 7,295-yard course this week at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par….
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…