Yan Liu is one of the participants looking to score the $1,500,000.00 purse at the the 2023 Portland Classic at Columbia Edgewater Country Club in Portland, Oregon from August 31 – September 2.
Liu has competed in 13 tournaments in the last 12 months. Her best finish was third, her average finish was 44th, and she made the cut six times (46.2%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Liu before the the 2023 Portland Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Portland Classic TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: August 31 – September 2, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Course: Columbia Edgewater Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Portland Classic Coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Yan Liu Stats and Recent Trends
- In her last five tournaments, Liu has an average finish of 60th.
- She’s qualified for the weekend in two of her last five tournaments.
- Liu has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of her last five appearances.
- In her last five tournaments, her average score has been +3.
Yan Liu at the 2023 Portland Classic
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,010 yards, which is longer than the 6,467-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.5 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Columbia Edgewater Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -6 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Liu has played over the past year have an average distance of 6,559 yards, while Columbia Edgewater Country Club will play at 6,467 yards this week.
- Events she’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -2 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Liu in action at the 2023 Portland Classic? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!