The par-70, 7,079-yard course at Accordia Golf Narashino CC in Chiba, Japan is the location for the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, where Justin Suh will be teeing off from October 19-21.
Suh has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 40th, in his 27 events during the past year (including one top five).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Suh before the the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP TV channel and live stream info
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Justin Suh stats and recent trends
- In his last five tournaments, Suh has an average finish of 41st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Suh has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -8.
Justin Suh at the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,015 yards, which is 64 yards shorter than the 7,079-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Accordia Golf Narashino CC has seen an average tournament score of -1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Accordia Golf Narashino CC checks in at 7,079 yards, 217 yards shorter than the average course Suh has played over the past year (7,296 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is lower than the -1 average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Suh in action at the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make…