Akie Iwai is among the golfers who will be competing at Taiheiyo Club in Omitama, Japan from November 2-4 to tee it up at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic.
In the past 12 months, Iwai has competed in three events. Her best finish was 11th, her average finish was 25th, and she made the cut two times (66.7%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Iwai before the the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
TOTO Japan Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 2-4, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Omitama, Japan
- Course: Taiheiyo Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
TOTO Japan Classic coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Akie Iwai stats and recent trends
- Iwai has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over her last three events.
- She’s qualified for the weekend in two of her last three appearances.
- Iwai has finished with a better-than-average score in one of her last three tournaments.
- She has an average score relative to par of -5 in her last three events.
Akie Iwai at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic
- Taiheiyo Club measures 6,598 yards for this tournament, 405 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour over the past year (7,003).
- Iwai will take to the 6,598-yard course this week at Taiheiyo Club after having played courses with an average length of 6,655 yards over the past year.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Iwai in action at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.