Chris Gotterup will compete in the 2023 World Wide Technology Championship, a par-72, 7,363-yard tournament at El Cardonal at Diamante in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The tournament is scheduled for November 2-4 and carries a $8,200,000.00 prize.
In the past year, Gotterup has competed in two tournaments. His best finish was 35th, and his average finish was 35th, with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Gotterup before the the 2023 World Wide Technology Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
World Wide Technology Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 2-4, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Course: El Cardonal at Diamante
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
World Wide Technology Championship coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Chris Gotterup stats and recent trends
- In his last five tournaments, Gotterup has an average finish of 46th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Gotterup has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he’s made the cut.
Chris Gotterup at the 2023 World Wide Technology Championship
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,003 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,363-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Gotterup has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,308 yards, 55 yards shorter than the 7,363-yard El Cardonal at Diamante for this week’s event.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Gotterup in action at the 2023 World Wide Technology Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though,…