Jeongeun Lee6 has marked her calendar for November 9-11, when she’ll play at the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican, which takes place at Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, Florida.
In her 22 tournaments during the past year, Lee6 has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 31st, with two top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Lee6 before the the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Belleair, Florida
- Course: Pelican Golf Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Jeongeun Lee6 stats and recent trends
- Lee6 has finished in the top five in one of her last five appearances.
- In the last five times she’s played a tournament, she has made the cut four times.
- Lee6 has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of her last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- She has finished with an average score of -8 those four times she’s made the cut.
- Lee6 will look to extend her streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
Jeongeun Lee6 at the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican
- The par 70 measures 6,353 yards for this week, which is 656 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 69.5 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -3.
- The average course Lee6 has played over the past year has been 218 yards longer than the 6,353 yards Pelican Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t…