Lauren Coughlin will be attempting to take home part of the $3,250,000.00 purse when she hits the course at to Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, Florida to play in the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican from November 9-11.
Coughlin has a best finish of sixth, and an average finish of 32nd, in her 22 events during the past year (including two top 10s).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Coughlin before the the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Belleair, Florida
- Course: Pelican Golf Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Lauren Coughlin stats and recent trends
- Coughlin has finished in the top 10 in one of her last five tournaments.
- Over her last five tournaments, Coughlin has finished within five shots of the leader once. She’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- She has an average score of -10 across her last five events.
- Coughlin will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Lauren Coughlin at the 2023 The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican
- Pelican Golf Club will play at 6,353 yards for this event. Over the past year, the Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,009.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.5 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Pelican Golf Club, the scoring average is slightly higher at -3 per tournament.
- The courses Coughlin has played over the past year have an average distance of 6,562 yards, while Pelican Golf Club will play at 6,353 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.