Andrea Lee will tee it up at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida from November 16-18.
Lee has competed in 23 tournaments in the past 12 months. Her best finish was ninth, and her average finish was 33rd, with three top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Lee before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Andrea Lee stats and recent trends
- Lee has finished in the top 20 in one of her last five events.
- Lee has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of her last five tournaments.
- In her last five events, her average score has been -4.
- Lee will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 10th straight event.
Andrea Lee at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 7,001 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 6,556 yards.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -3.
- Tiburon Golf Club checks in at 6,556 yards, 24 yards shorter than the average course Lee has played over the past year (6,580 yards).
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- Lee finished 17th on the leaderboard in her most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- She carded two rounds within five shots of the leader her last time here.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Lee in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.