From November 16-18, Atthaya Thitikul will hit the links at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida to take part in the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship.
Thitikul has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 14th, in her 21 events during the past year (including six top fives).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Thitikul before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Atthaya Thitikul stats and recent trends
- Thitikul has finished in the top five three times over her last five tournaments.
- Over her last five appearances, Thitikul has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. She’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- She has an average score of -11 across her last five events.
- Thitikul will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Atthaya Thitikul at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- This course is set up to play at 6,556 yards, 445 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Tiburon Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -3.
- Tiburon Golf Club checks in at 6,556 yards, five yards longer than the average course Thitikul has played over the past year (6,551 yards).
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- Thitikul finished 10th here in her last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- She carded one bogey-free round her last time at this event.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Thitikul in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently,…