Among the linksmen taking to the course at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida from November 16-18 is Sei-young Kim, who will golf for a piece of the $7,000,000.00 prize at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship.
In the past 12 months, Kim has competed in 21 tournaments. Her best finish was third, her average finish was 29th, and she posted the best score of the day two times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kim before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Sei-young Kim stats and recent trends
- Kim has finished in the top five once over her last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments she’s entered, she made the cut four times.
- Over her last five appearances, Kim has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- She has finished with an average score of -5 those four times she’s made the cut.
Sei-young Kim at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,001 yards, which is longer than the 6,556-yard length for this week’s event.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -3.
- The average course Kim has played over the past year has been 29 yards longer than the 6,556 yards Tiburon Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- The last time Kim played this event in 2022, she finished 25th.
- She finished two rounds within five shots of the leader her last time here.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Kim in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an…