The par-71, 7,261-yard course at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona is the site for the 2023 WM Phoenix Open, where Cameron Young will be teeing off from February 9 – 12.
In the past year, Young has played in 22 tournaments. His best finish was second, his average finish was 18th, and he had the top round of the day eight times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Young before he hits the course at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, CBS
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Cameron Young Stats and Recent Trends
- Young has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- Young has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -11 over his last five appearances.
- Young will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 11th straight event.
Cameron Young at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open
- Measuring 7,261 yards, TPC Scottsdale is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,294 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while TPC Scottsdale has a recent scoring average of -6.
- Young will take to the 7,261-yard course this week at TPC Scottsdale after having played courses with an average length of 7,325 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
- Young finished 26th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…