From February 23 – 26, Kevin Roy will hit the course at PGA National (Champion) in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida to compete in the 2023 The Honda Classic.
Roy has a best finish of 46th, and an average finish of 61st, in his 10 events during the past year (including no top fives).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Roy before he hits the course at the 2023 The Honda Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The Honda Classic TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel, Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: NBC, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: NBC, Golf Channel
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
The Honda Classic Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kevin Roy Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five appearances, Roy has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Roy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Kevin Roy at the 2023 The Honda Classic
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,125 yards, compared to the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at PGA National (Champion) have averaged a score of +2 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Roy will take to the 7,125-yard course this week at PGA National (Champion) after having played courses with an average length of 7,214 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -8. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of +2.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Roy in action at the 2023 The Honda Classic? Sign up for fuboTV and get live sports and shows,…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…