Among the golfers taking part at Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Florida from March 2 – 5 is Seonghyeon Kim, who will golf for the $20,000,000.00 prize at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard.
Kim has competed in 14 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 33rd, with one top 10.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kim before he hits the course at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Course: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Seonghyeon Kim Stats and Recent Trends
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Kim has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
- Kim has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
Seonghyeon Kim at the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
- This course is set up to play at 7,466 yards, 173 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge has seen an average tournament score of even par recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Bay Hill Club & Lodge checks in at 7,466 yards, 230 yards longer than the average course Kim has played over the past year (7,236 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of even par.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…