The 2023 Puerto Rico Open, which is scheduled for March 2 – 5 at Grand Reserve Country Club in Río Grande, Puerto Rico, is a par-72, 7,506-yard tournament that will feature a wide range of participants, including Eric Axley.
Axley has a best finish of , and an average finish of , in his two tournaments during the past year (including no top rounds of the day).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Axley before he hits the course at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Puerto Rico Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Puerto Rico Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Eric Axley Stats and Recent Trends
- He has not made the cut in his last five appearances.
- Axley has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
Eric Axley at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open
- Grand Reserve Country Club measures 7,506 yards for this tournament, 213 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,293).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Grand Reserve Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -7 relative to par per tournament.
- Axley will take to the 7,506-yard course this week at Grand Reserve Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,585 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
- Axley has average finish of 23rd at this event in seven trips, including a personal best 22nd-place.
- Axley has made the…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…