Martin Laird will be aiming to take home the $8,100,000.00 prize when he hits the course at to Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida to compete in the 2023 Valspar Championship from March 16 – 19.
In his 24 events during the past year, Laird has a best finish of third and an average finish of 36th, with no top rounds of the day.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Laird before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Martin Laird Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five events, Laird finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Laird finished 39th in his only finish over his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +1 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Martin Laird at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) measures 7,295 yards for this tournament, one yard more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,294).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) has a recent scoring average of -1.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) checks in at 7,295 yards, one yard longer than the average course Laird has played over the past year (7,294 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -1.
- In his last seven trips to this event, Laird has an average finishing position of 52nd.
- Laird has two made cuts in his last seven attempts at this…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…