Troy Merritt will hit the links at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida for the 2023 Valspar Championship from March 16 – 19.
In the past 12 months, Merritt has played in 27 events. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 40th, with two top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Merritt before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Troy Merritt Stats and Recent Trends
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five attempts
- Merritt has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
Troy Merritt at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) measures 7,295 yards for this tournament, one yard more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,294).
- Golfers at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) have averaged a score of -1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) checks in at 7,295 yards, 40 yards longer than the average course Merritt has played over the past year (7,255 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -1.
- Merritt has two top-10 finishes in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 14th.
- Merritt has made the cut in three of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Merritt last played this event in 2022 and finished 27th.
- He carded…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…