The 2023 Valspar Championship, which is set for March 16 – 19 at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida, is a par-71, 7,295-yard tournament that will feature a long list of golfers, including Nate Lashley.
In the past year, Lashley has competed in 26 tournaments. His best finish was third, his average finish was 31st, and he made the cut 15 times (57.7%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Lashley before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Nate Lashley Stats and Recent Trends
- Lashley has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lashley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
- Lashley will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
Nate Lashley at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,295 yards.
- Golfers at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) have averaged a score of -1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The courses Lashley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) will play at 7,295 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s lower…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…