Brandon Wu will be part of the field golfing at the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida from March 16 – 19.
In the past 12 months, Wu has played in 29 tournaments. His best finish was second, his average finish was 32nd, and he posted the best score of the day one time.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Wu before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Brandon Wu Stats and Recent Trends
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Wu has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five appearances.
Brandon Wu at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- This course is set up to play at 7,295 yards, one yard longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Golfers at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) have averaged a score of -1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The average course Wu has played over the past year has been 63 yards shorter than the 7,295 yards Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -1.
- Wu finished 33rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one bogey-free round his…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…