Harold Varner will compete in the 2023 PGA Championship, a par-70, 7,394-yard event at Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, New York. The event is scheduled for May 18-21 and carries a $15,000,000.00 purse.
Varner has played in 10 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was 13th, and his average finish was 34th, with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Varner before he hits the course at the 2023 PGA Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
PGA Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
PGA Championship Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Harold Varner Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five tournaments, Varner has an average finish of 35th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Varner has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he’s made the cut.
Harold Varner at the 2023 PGA Championship
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,300 yards, which is shorter than the 7,394-yard length for this tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- Varner will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,235 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2 among finishers, which is lower than the +3 average at this course.
- In his last five trips to this event, Varner has an average finishing position of 41st.
- Varner made the cut in four of his last five entries to this event.
- The last time Varner played this event in 2022, he finished 48th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Varner in action at the 2023 PGA Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…