Gina Kim is part of the field looking to take home the $3,000,000.00 prize at the the 2023 Maybank Championship at TPC Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from October 26-28.
Kim has played in 20 tournaments in the past year. Her best finish was third, her average finish was 45th, and she had the top round of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kim before the the 2023 Maybank Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Maybank Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: October 26-28, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Course: TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Maybank Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Gina Kim stats and recent trends
- Over her last five tournaments, Kim has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times she’s played a tournament, she has made the cut three times.
- Kim has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her last five events.
- She has finished with an average score of -5 those three times she’s made the cut.
Gina Kim at the 2023 Maybank Championship
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 6,596 yards, compared to the average 7,007 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- TPC Kuala Lumpur has seen an average tournament score of -6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Kim has played over the past year have measured an average of 6,545 yards, 51 yards shorter than the 6,596-yard TPC Kuala Lumpur for this week’s event.
- Events she’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Kim in action at the 2023 Maybank Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a…