Na Rin An will hit the course at TPC Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the 2023 Maybank Championship from October 26-28.
In her 22 tournaments during the past year, An has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 36th, with 15 made cuts.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about An before the the 2023 Maybank Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Maybank Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: October 26-28, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Course: TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Maybank Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Na Rin An stats and recent trends
- In her last five tournaments, An has an average finish of 49th.
- Out of the last five tournaments she’s entered, she made the cut three times.
- An has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of her last five tournaments.
- She has carded an average score of -4 over her last five appearances.
Na Rin An at the 2023 Maybank Championship
- TPC Kuala Lumpur measures 6,596 yards for this tournament, 411 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour over the past year (7,007).
- Golfers at TPC Kuala Lumpur have averaged a score of -6 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Courses An has played over the past year have measured an average of 6,582 yards, 14 yards shorter than the 6,596-yard TPC Kuala Lumpur for this week’s event.
- The tournaments she’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -2. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss An in action at the 2023 Maybank Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.