Stephanie Meadow has marked her calendar for October 26-28, when she’ll compete at the 2023 Maybank Championship, which is held at TPC Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Meadow has competed in 22 tournaments in the past 12 months. Her best finish was third, and her average finish was 35th, with two top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Meadow before the the 2023 Maybank Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Maybank Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: October 26-28, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Course: TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Maybank Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Stephanie Meadow stats and recent trends
- Meadow has finished in the top 10 in one of her last five tournaments.
- She’s qualified for the weekend in three of her last five tournaments.
- Meadow has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her last five events. Over that same span, she’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- She has an average score relative to par of -6 in her last five tournaments.
Stephanie Meadow at the 2023 Maybank Championship
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 7,007 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 6,596 yards.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.5 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Kuala Lumpur, the scoring average is lower at -6 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Meadow has played over the past year has been 49 yards shorter than the 6,596 yards TPC Kuala Lumpur will measure for this event.
- The tournaments she’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -6.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Meadow in action at the 2023 Maybank Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without…