Mao Saigo will hit the course at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic at Taiheiyo Club in Omitama, Japan from November 2-4.
In her seven events during the past year, Saigo has a best finish of 33rd and an average finish of 47th, with five made cuts.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Saigo before the the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
TOTO Japan Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 2-4, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Omitama, Japan
- Course: Taiheiyo Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
TOTO Japan Classic coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Mao Saigo stats and recent trends
- In her last five events, Saigo has an average finish of 45th.
- She has made three cuts over her last five tournaments.
- Saigo has finished with a better-than-average score in one of her last five tournaments.
- She has carded an average score of +7 over her last five tournaments.
Mao Saigo at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic
- Measuring 6,598 yards, Taiheiyo Club is set up as a par-478 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,003 yards .
- Courses Saigo has played over the past year have measured an average of 6,676 yards, 78 yards longer than the 6,598-yard Taiheiyo Club for this week’s event.
- Saigo finished 36th here in her last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- She finished within five shots of the leader in one round her last time here.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Saigo in action at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.