The 2023 TOTO Japan Classic, a par-478, 6,598-yard tournament at Taiheiyo Club in Omitama, Japan, will feature a slew of entrants, including Miyo Sato. The tournament will take place November 2-4.
In her two tournaments during the past year, Sato has a best finish of 32nd and an average finish of 43rd, with no top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Sato before the the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
TOTO Japan Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 2-4, 2023
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Omitama, Japan
- Course: Taiheiyo Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
TOTO Japan Classic coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Miyo Sato stats and recent trends
- In her last two tournaments, Sato has an average finish of 43rd.
- She has made two cuts over her last two tournaments.
- Sato has finished with a better-than-average score in one of her last two tournaments.
- She has an average score of +3 across her last two events.
Miyo Sato at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic
- Taiheiyo Club measures 6,598 yards for this tournament, 405 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour over the past year (7,003).
- Taiheiyo Club checks in at 6,598 yards, 34 yards longer than the average course Sato has played over the past year (6,564 yards).
- Sato last played this event in 2022 and finished 32nd.
- Her last time here, she posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two rounds.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Sato in action at the 2023 TOTO Japan Classic? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.