Fred Biondi is among the entrants who will be competing at Port Royal Golf Course in Southampton, Bermuda from November 9-11 to tee off at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship.
In the past 12 months, Biondi has played in two events. His best finish was , and his average finish was , with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Biondi before the the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 9-11, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Southampton, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Butterfield Bermuda Championship coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Fred Biondi stats and recent trends
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last three tournaments.
- Biondi has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last three events.
Fred Biondi at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 6,828 yards, compared to the average 7,009 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 69.5 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -7.
- Port Royal Golf Course checks in at 6,828 yards, 476 yards shorter than the average course Biondi has played over the past year (7,304 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -8 among finishers, which is lower than the -7 average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Biondi in action at the 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products…