Augusto Núñez is hitting the links at the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia from November 16-18.
Núñez has a best finish of 15th, and an average finish of 46th, in his 24 events during the past year (including 12 made cuts).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Núñez before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Augusto Núñez stats and recent trends
- In his last five tournaments, Núñez finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Núñez has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished -8 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Augusto Núñez at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,001 yards, which is four yards shorter than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) has seen an average tournament score of +18 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Núñez has played over the last year (7,306 yards) is 301 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -8. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of +18.
- Núñez finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in…