The 2023 The RSM Classic, which has a $8,400,000.00 purse, is set for November 16-18 at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia, and Ben Carr will be one of the participants joining the fray.
In the past year, Carr has competed in three tournaments. His best finish was 62nd, his average finish was 62nd, and he posted the best score of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Carr before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Ben Carr stats and recent trends
- In his last three appearances, Carr has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last three tournaments.
- Carr finished 62nd in his only finish over his last three appearances.
- He posted a final score of 13 relative to par in his only made cut in his last three events.
Ben Carr at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,001 yards over the past year, while Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) is set to play at 7,005 yards.
- Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) has seen an average tournament score of +18 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Carr has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,488 yards, while Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2 among finishers, which is lower than the +18 average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Carr in action at the 2023 The RSM Classic? Sign up for Fubo and get live…